Chairwoman Waters Announces December Committee Schedule
November 21, 2019
Today, Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA), Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, announced the following updates to the Committee schedule for the month of December:
- December 4 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a hearing entitled, “Oversight of Prudential Regulators: Ensuring the Safety, Soundness, Diversity, and Accountability of Depository Institutions?
- December 5 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a hearing entitled, “Promoting Financial Stability? Reviewing the Administration’s Deregulatory Approach to Financial Stability.
- December 5 at 2:00 PM – The Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance will convene for a hearing entitled, “An Examination of the Federal Housing Administration and Its Impact on Homeownership in America.”
- December 6 at 9:30 AM – The Task Force on Artificial Intelligence will convene for a hearing entitled, “Robots on Wall Street: The Impact of AI on Capital Markets and Jobs in the Financial Services Industry.”
- December 10 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a markup.
- December 11 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a continuation of the December 10 markup.
To date, the Committee has held 70 hearings this year, including three field hearings.
Unless otherwise noted, hearings and markups will take place in 2128 Rayburn House Office Building and will be broadcast live on https://financialservices.house.gov/live/.
Committee activities are finalized once an official notice is issued by the House Financial Services Committee. Visit https://financialservices.house.gov/calendar/ for the most up-to-date Committee schedule.
Go to Source