Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management Subcommittee Chairman Scott Perry (R-PA) announced that the Subcommittee will hold a roundtable discussion on current market trends in office space and the cost impact, challenges with utilization metrics and right-sizing the current portfolio, and opportunities for the federal government to save taxpayers’ money. The roundtable, entitled, “State of Federal Real Estate,” will be held at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, in 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Nina Albert, Commissioner, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration (GSA)
- David Marroni, Acting Director, Physical Infrastructure, Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- The Honorable Michael Capuano, Public Buildings Reform Board
- David L. Winstead, Public Buildings Reform Board
- Derrick Mashore, Senior Vice President, Advisory and Transaction Services, CBRE
- Chad Habeeb, Principal, Director of Leasing, FD Stonewater, LLC
- Kay Sargent, Director of WorkPlace, HOK
- Timothy O. Horne, EVP, Portfolio Management, Head of Denver Office, Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC
More information about the roundtable, including a link to the live webcast, will be posted here as it becomes available.
Go to Source