Reported to House (07/01/2021)
Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2022
This bill provides FY2022 appropriations for the legislative branch, including the House of Representatives and joint items such as
- the Joint Economic Committee,
- the Joint Committee on Taxation,
- the Office of the Attending Physician, and
- the Office of Congressional Accessibility Services.
In addition, the bill provides FY2022 appropriations for
- the Capitol Police;
- the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights;
- the Congressional Budget Office;
- the Architect of the Capitol;
- the Library of Congress, including the Congressional Research Service and the Copyright Office;
- the Government Publishing Office;
- the Government Accountability Office;
- the Open World Leadership Center Trust Fund; and
- the John C. Stennis Center for Public Service Training and Development.
(Pursuant to the longstanding practice of each chamber of Congress determining its own requirements, funds for the Senate are not included in the House bill.)
The bill also sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this bill.
Go to Source