The Committee on Rules will meet Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- S. Con. Res. 14—Setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2022 and setting forth the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2023 through 2031.
- H.R. 4—John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 3684—Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- Pursuant to guidance from the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), all individuals in H-313 are required to wear a well-fitted, medical grade, filtration face mask, except for Members while under recognition.
- Members intending to join the proceeding virtually should notify the Committee’s majority staff as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for connecting via the Cisco WebEx platform.
Go to Source