Waters Announces November Hearings
October 31, 2019
Today, Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA), Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, announced several Committee hearings for the month of November:
- November 13 at 10:00 AM: The Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy will convene for a hearing entitled, “How America Leads Abroad: An Examination of Multilateral Development Institutions.”
- November 13 at 2:00 PM: The full Committee will convene for a markup.
- November 14 at 10:00 AM: The full Committee will convene for a continuation of the November 13 markup.
- November 19 at 10:00 AM: The full Committee will convene for a hearing entitled: “America for Sale? An Examination of the Practices of Private Funds.”
- November 20 at 10:00 AM: The Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions will convene for a hearing entitled, “An Examination of Regulators’ Efforts to Preserve and Promote Minority Depository Institutions.”
- November 20 at 2:00 PM: The Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance will convene for a hearing entitled, “Safe and Decent? Examining the Current State of Residents’ Health and Safety in HUD Housing.”
- November 21 at 9:30 AM: The Task Force on Financial Technology will convene for a hearing entitled, “Banking on Your Data: the Role of Big Data in Financial Services.”
Unless otherwise noted, hearings and markups will take place in 2128 Rayburn House Office Building and will be broadcast live on https://financialservices.house.gov/live/.
Committee activities are finalized once an official notice is issued by the House Financial Services Committee. Visit https://financialservices.house.gov/calendar/ for the most up-to-date Committee schedule.
Go to Source