Go to Source
Press Release | July 28, 2021 2019 Annual Capital Expenditures for Robotic Equipment Robotic equipment expenditures totaled $7,524 million and accounted for 0.7% of total equipment expenditures in 2019.
Go to Source
More from Census BureauMore posts in Census Bureau »
- Press Release | September 23, 2021 Small Business Pulse Survey Phase 6 Weekly Data Release The U.S. Census Bureau today released new data from the sixth phase of the Small Business Pulse Survey (SBPS).
- Press Release | September 22, 2021 Household Pulse Survey Phase 3.2 Biweekly Data Release The U.S. Census Bureau today released new data from phase 3.2 of the experimental Household Pulse Survey.
- Press Release | September 21, 2021 2020 Census Paid Temporary Workers The U.S. Census Bureau has begun releasing the total number of 2020 Census paid temporary workers that earned any pay during a specific weekly pay period.
- Press Release | September 16, 2021 Datos para redistribución legislativa en formato más fácil de usar La Oficina del Censo publicó los datos para la redistribución legislativa del Censo del 2020 para los estados y para el público en un formato más fácil de usar.
- Press Release | September 16, 2021 Census Bureau Delivers 2020 Census Redistricting Data in Easier-to-Use Format The U.S. Census Bureau today released the 2020 Census Redistricting Data (Public Law 94-171) Summary File to states and the public in an easier-to-use format.
More from Commerce DepartmentMore posts in Commerce Department »
- Readout of Deputy Secretary Graves Meetings in Warsaw, Poland
- Readout of Deputy Secretary Graves Meetings This Week in Warsaw, Poland
- U.S. Department of Commerce Announces Section 232 Investigation into the Effect of Imports of Neodymium Magnets on U.S. National Security
- Readout of Deputy Secretary Graves Meeting with Secretary of State and Plenipotentiary for Strategic Energy Infrastructure of Poland Piotr Naimski
- Opening Remarks by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo at the White House Semiconductor Convening