Go to Source
Press Release | November 23, 2021 2020 Service Annual Survey Data Now Available The SAS table package provides statistics on revenue, payroll, sources of revenue, expenses, exports, inventory, revenue.
Go to Source
More from Census BureauMore posts in Census Bureau »
- Press Release | August 03, 2022 Publicarán informe sobre los conteos de Puerto Rico y de la vivienda El 16 de agosto, la Oficina del Censo de los EE. UU. publicará el conjunto final de resultados de la Encuesta de la Fase Posterior a la Enumeración del 2020.
- Press Release | August 03, 2022 Census Bureau to Release 2020 Post-Enumeration Survey Results for Puerto Rico and Housing Units These results will provide insight into the quality of the 2020 Census counts for the Puerto Rico population and housing units.
- Press Release | July 28, 2022 Census Bureau Releases COVID-19 Economic Brief Data show impact of pandemic on select economic sectors and state and local government tax revenue.
- Press Release | July 27, 2022 Census Bureau Releases New Occupations, Earnings and Job Characteristics Report A new report that highlights the features of U.S. workers and their employment conditions.
- Press Release | July 25, 2022 Census Bureau Releases New Data Tool, Data Tables and Research Paper on Young Adult Migration The Census Bureau, in collaboration with Harvard University, released a new interactive data tool, data tables, and research paper on young adult migration.
More from Commerce DepartmentMore posts in Commerce Department »
- Remarks by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo at the Job Quality Framework Launch
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo Applauds Senate Passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- U.S. Department of Commerce Announces Don Cravins Jr. as First-Ever Under Secretary of Commerce for Minority Business Development
- Intern Spotlight Series: Sydney Lyn Lewis
- Intern Spotlight Series: Samantha Swartz