Go to Source
PRESS RELEASE | SEPTEMBER 09, 2020 2020 Census Count Begins at Transitory and Temporary Locations The operation will count those living in housing such as RV parks, campgrounds, marinas, and temporary housing such as hotels and motels.
Go to Source
More from Census BureauMore posts in Census Bureau »
- PRESS RELEASE | OCTOBER 21, 2020 Household Pulse Survey Phase 2 Biweekly Data Release The U.S. Census Bureau today released new data from the second phase of the experimental Household Pulse Survey.
- PRESS RELEASE | OCTOBER 20, 2020 2020 Census Paid Temporary Workers The U.S. Census Bureau has begun releasing the total number of 2020 Census paid temporary workers that earned any pay during a specific weekly pay period.
- PRESS RELEASE | OCTOBER 20, 2020 News Briefing to Provide Updates on 2020 Census Operations U.S. Census Bureau officials will hold an audio news conference to share updates on 2020 Census operations and next steps.
- PRESS RELEASE | OCTOBER 20, 2020 U.S. Census Bureau Celebrates World Statistics Day: 2020 The U.S. Census Bureau celebrates the third observance of World Statistics Day to recognize the importance of statistical data sharing.
- PRESS RELEASE | OCTOBER 19, 2020 2020 Census Response Rate Update: 99.98% Complete Nationwide 99.98% of all housing units and addresses nationwide were accounted for in the 2020 Census as of the end of self-response and field data collection operations.
More from Commerce DepartmentMore posts in Commerce Department »
- Statement from Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross on the Confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Remarks by Commerce Secretary Wilbur L. Ross at the Tour and Roundtable with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance and City Furniture in Oakland Park, Florida
- Secretary Ross Highlights Business Strength and American Optimism in Florida
- Remarks by Commerce Secretary Wilbur L. Ross at the Naturalization Ceremony in Oakland Park, Florida
- U.S. Department of Commerce Strengthens Commercial Ties and Expands Digital Attaché Program in the UAE