The following is a cross-post from the International Trade Administration’s U.S. Commercial Service
In honor of International Women’s Day, the International Trade Administration’s U.S. Commercial Service will host an event to honor women exporters. This event will be held on March 8 and is part of their Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Program, a premier resource for for women entrepreneurs who wish to boldly grow their business into new markets. Register now to hear from successful women exporters and learn how the U.S. Commercial Service has assisted U.S. women business leaders in overseas markets.
- Hear from five successful U.S. businesses women who have worked with the U.S. Commercial Service to successfully further their exporting goals.
- Get inspired! Hear how these women capitalized on global opportunities! Learn how you can get the resources, tools, and personal connections you need.
Meet our speakers:
- Susan Jaime, CEO, Ferra Coffee
- Pamela Nelson, Founder and CEO, Bracane Company, Inc.
- Grace Preston, Director of Global Sales, Optim LLC
- Sherry Rupert, CEO, American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association
- Jean Seo, Founder and CEO, Evolue Skincare Inc.
The U.S. Commercial Service (CS), part of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, offers companies a full range of expertise in international trade. Companies can find assistance locally in more than 100 U.S. Commercial Service offices nationwide and in more than 70 international offices.
Go to Source