Multiple federal courthouses in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina are closed due to the effects of Hurricane Dorian.
Southern District of Florida
- Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Fort Pierce, Key West: Courthouses closed Sept. 3.
Contact the Southern District of Florida for more information.
Middle District of Florida
- Jacksonville, Ocala, and Orlando: Courthouses closed Sept. 3.
Contact the Middle District of Florida for more information.
Southern District of Georgia
- Savannah: Courthouse closed Sept. 3-4.
- Brunswick: Courthouse closed Sept. 3-5.
Contact the Southern District of Georgia for more information.
District of South Carolina
- Charleston: Courthouse closed Sept. 3-5
Contact the District of South Carolina for more information.
Related Topics: Emergency Preparedness
Go to Source